Our quality control approach
The CCA Group has been combining the technical capacities of 3 separate laboratories dedicated to the safety, performance and quality control of cosmetic products for more than 40 years. In addition to this, our laboratories aim to provide scientific and regulatory advice to answer and satisfy the requirements of our clients. The CCA Group has adopted a continuous improvement dynamic for quality control since 2011.
Today, the CCA Group continues to renew its quality control approach with 2 constantly applied objectives:
- Increase customer satisfaction,
- Constantly improve the performance of our quality control management system.
The reactivity, exchange and advice that we provide, and which have built the reputation of our laboratories over time, are the result of the effectiveness of our quality control management system. Quality control is a state of mind for the CCA Group. Every effort is made to ensure that quality control serves the interests of both our company and its clients. This can most notably be seen through:
- The guarantee of the technical quality of our services thus ensuring that they comply fully with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to your cosmetic products
- Our respect for the ISO 22716 and ISO 9001 standards, contributing to the quality of our services and the continuous improvement of our system
- Increases to the capacities of our staff regarding the services we provide
Our laboratories are certified in keeping with the following standards:
- ISO 9001: 2015 🡪 Quality Control Systems
Our current certificate can be downloaded via the links at the bottom of the page.
To take things further and achieve recognition for our technical capacities from the Cofrac (French Accreditation Committee), an accreditation approach has been initiated for the Cosmebac laboratory. The scope of this accreditation applied for as a standard flexible approach concerns the following analyses for cosmetic products:
- Enumeration and detection of mesophilic aerobic bacteria in keeping with the NF EN ISO 21149 standard
- Enumeration of yeasts and moulds in keeping with the NF EN ISO 16212 standard